Saturday, March 1, 2014

10,000 reads? Holy crap!

When I woke up this morning, I groggily logged on to my computer and did a few checks to see how everything in my author world is going. When I checked out WattPad's site, I couldn't have been more surprised that The Highlander's Curse hit over 10,000 reads! For only posting a little over 2 chapters of the book, I couldn't be more blessed that so many people have given my book (and by default, me) a try. With the incredible feedback I've gotten about the book and the support everyone has shown me, I want to give a big shout out to WattPad's readers. You guys rock!

And to make my week even better, earlier this week, I hit Amazon's top 100 best-selling list in Canada for time-travels. Seriously, so blessed that so many people have bought and enjoyed The Highlander's Curse.

2 comments:

  1. Thats quite the oxymoron, girl...
    yet, when the Pope does a #2 it's
    a different story, huh?
    Holy Crap, k?
    Rome isnt all it's krakked up2b,
    believe you me: went onceRtwice N
    they keep their poop
    holier-than-thou even
    though their crap stinks.
    You'll find-out why if
    you lookit our blogOramma.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd loooove to have you transform
    OUR writing into YOUR creation
    to be Upstairs where we could
    live fo'eva to RITE for eternity.
    Follow us to the Son, gorgeous:
    AbstractVocabulary.blogspot.com

    ...wanna know an awwwsome
    Way to give back to God all
    sHe's bestowed upon U.S. ??
    ☆ trmonline.org ☆
    ...the rewards are
    outta-this-world.
    God! Bless! You!

    ReplyDelete