Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It's contest time!

I am completely speechless! I logged onto WattPad today only to see that The Highlander's Curse reached over 25,000 reads! (!!!!!!) I cannot believe the overwhelming support I've had for this book and I'd like to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has read, commented, shared, or liked The Highlander's Curse!

As a show of appreciation, I'd like to throw a "Birthday/Mother's Day/Celebration of 25,000 Reads" Dreamcast Contest!

What's up for grabs? 
Three lucky winners can win one of the following:
1 paperback copy of The Highlander's Curse (Legions of Fate, Book 1)
1 paperback copy of Dark Seduction (Primordial Guardians, Book 1)
1 paperback copy of Passion Ignited (Primordial Guardians, Book 2)


How to enter:
I promise, this isn't daunting. :) All you need to do is Like my Legions' Facebook Page and submit a photo of what your favorite character looks like from that series. And don't forget to tell me which character it is!
Each entry will be added to a spreadsheet and the three winners will be chosen at random on May 16th, 2014. Entries must be submitted by May 15th, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time). Limited to 18 years and older, please.

More info:
One entry per person. Pasting images of the book covers (in whole or in part) will not qualify as an entry. The first random drawing on May 16th, 2014 will be for the winner of The Highlander's Curse. The 2nd random drawing will be for the winner of Dark Seduction, and the 3rd drawing will be for the winner of Passion Ignited. Winners will be notified through Facebook messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment