Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Highs and the Lows

Last weekend I set a goal to write 5,000 words in the 2nd Immortal Guardians book. I was so exstatic that I completed my goal, and it put me into major 'motivation mode.'

That was my high.

So you might be asking, "what was your low?"

My low is that I haven't written one word ALL WEEK! I've been so tired after work (not sure why) that I haven't had any energy to write. So basically, my week has consisted of driving, working, cooking, eating, and sleeping; and I just haven't had the time or energy to write!
So I'm going to try to do SOMETHING tonight. I don't care if its just a page, or maybe even a paragraph. Heck, I don't care if all I get down is a flipping sentence (except that would irritate me, LOL).

So, I'm going to try to right my low. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment