Thursday, December 15, 2011

Book Trailer

I've decided to create a book trailer for Dark Seduction to try and get the word out more before it releases. Last night, I spent hours putting together ideas and now I'm trying to decide if I should just go ahead and dump money into it (to buy video and images for it) or if I should do some more homework. I know there are businesses that will create book trailers out there, but I'm not sure what the cost (or quality) would be. On the other hand, there are likely college students who need to get credit and would be willing to help a girl out if it could go in their portfolio.

So, not really sure what to do. I could keep working on it myself (it is kindof fun), but it will take away from my writing time.

Any suggestions or ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment