Friday, August 24, 2012

Release Date for Born of Silence!

Yay! I got my release date for Garrick's book! On September 11th, 2012, Born of Silence - the third novel in the Immortal Guardians series - will be available on Evernight Publishing's website, as well as many other eBook retailers! I'm still trying to decide if I should make a book trailer. I do love how the other two turned out, but it takes a lot of time and patience to create them (and edit and edit and edit, LOL). So, I just need to determine if I should put time and energy into that, spend time with my new baby, or work on writing the next book.

Between work and new baby, my writing has seriously suffered, and I doubt I'll hit my goal of releasing one book every quarter. Hopefully I can find some energy and write the book that many of my fans are waiting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment