Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day tomorrow? Really?

This year is already going by so fast. I can't believe that tomorrow is Valentine's and that we're already half-way through February. My writing has been kinda slow. I'm excited and nervous about the fourth Primordial Guardians novel coming out in (hopefully) March, and can't wait to find out how bad my edits are and how awesome the cover will be.

I'm attempting to take a break from my Guardians right now... notice the word "attempt." I've been trying to give some love to one of my other WIPs, and sometimes I have an amazing day (or hours or minutes, or whatever time I can squeeze in) writing, while other times, those Guardians force their way into the center-stage of my mind and work their sexy immortal whammy on me. Even more confusing, sometimes my current WIPs hero and/or heroine won't give up the stage so they're all fighting at the same time and causing some very confusing scenes to pop-up in my head. Yikes.

Anyhoo. I'm hoping to really work on this other project. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before the Guardians shove their way in and take over, but we'll see how far I get.

Well, back to work. I just wanted to say "Happy Valentine's Day" to all my fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment