Sunday, October 20, 2013

Holy updates, Batman!

I can't believe it's already been two weeks since I posted. A lot has happened in that time: The Highlander's Curse released into the world (in print and eBook), and has already received a 5-Star review; I've become an award-winning author - the beginning of The Highlander's Curse having taken 4th place in both the Paranormal category as well as the Golden Pen category in the Utah RWA's Heart of the West Writer's Contest. I got to meet Jimmy Thomas, the model on the cover of The Highlander's Curse (such a nice guy!), and I went to the Heart of the West conference in Park City, along with my fellow Utah RWA writers.

I know I don't normally post pics (other than covers), but I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures taken at the conference, and at my first book signing (oh yeah! I also participated in my first book signing... add that to the busy couple of weeks!).

Three out of the four are me with Jimmy Thomas, and yep, he let me pose with him while holding The Highlander's Curse. I totally spaced asking him if he could do a Scottish accent. That would have really made Cailen come alive!















As another update, The Highlander's Curse eBook is still on sale for only $2.99 in celebration of it's release, but that promo price is bound to end soon. If you're still not sure if you want to give it a try, I posted the first chapter on WattPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment