Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Say Something

The other night my husband and I were watching The Voice, and on the show, there was one of those rare moments where I was completely entranced at what I was seeing and hearing on the show. It really is rare, especially considering I'm always multitasking while the TV is on, and I hardly ever just sit and watch what's on. Maybe I was captivated because it stirred something within me, or maybe it was simply because it was such an incredible performance - probably both.

On this show, A Great Big World performed a song called Say Something, along with Christina Aguilera. If you haven't heard the song yet, I seriously suggest you do. Especially if you're a writer or even a lover of books. To me, this song represents that pivotal moment between a hero and heroine when either one, or neither, of them know if they'll make it - if their love will prevail.

So have a listen, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment