Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's the hap-happiest season of all


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Christmas is always my favorite time of the year. Not only do I get presents (who doesn't love that, right?) but I get to see family more often. If I can get over my hatred of driving on ice-slicked roads, I even love snow...especially when I get to play in it. :)

In honor of the hap-happiest time of the year, I've decided to offer my newest release, The Highlander's Curse, for a discount. During the month of December, you can get The Highlander's Curse eBook for $1.99 ($1.00 savings!) and the paperback for $8.99 ($2.00 savings!)*.

You can find the discounted prices for the eBook at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The paperback is available at Amazon and Createspace.
*Availability of eBook and paperback depend on your market.


I hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment