Background

Saturday, March 1, 2014

10,000 reads? Holy crap!

When I woke up this morning, I groggily logged on to my computer and did a few checks to see how everything in my author world is going. When I checked out WattPad's site, I couldn't have been more surprised that The Highlander's Curse hit over 10,000 reads! For only posting a little over 2 chapters of the book, I couldn't be more blessed that so many people have given my book (and by default, me) a try. With the incredible feedback I've gotten about the book and the support everyone has shown me, I want to give a big shout out to WattPad's readers. You guys rock!

And to make my week even better, earlier this week, I hit Amazon's top 100 best-selling list in Canada for time-travels. Seriously, so blessed that so many people have bought and enjoyed The Highlander's Curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment