Sunday, January 9, 2011

You don't have to tell me twice... Oh, you do?

So, I've been stuck for a while, not feeling like writing anything. It's been crazy at work (which I actually enjoy being super busy anyway), but lately, its been sucking the life from my brain. When I get home from work, I'm so mentally exhausted that I haven't been able to write a thing.

So I read most of my book and started to realize what the characters in my head have been trying to say. It's not Thrash's turn yet. Yes, he's telling me to write his story, but its just not time to tell it yet. So, while I do have a good chunk of his book written, it'll just have to wait.

Today I started writing more in my Guardian's series and I'm pretty excited about it since it seems to flow well from my first book. There are a few changes I'll have to make to Dark Seduction, but I think in the long run it's what I (and the characters) need.

No comments:

Post a Comment