Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not too shabby, I guess

Well, I've been keeping pretty busy. I ended up setting my new series aside so that I could work on another book in the Guardians series, and I'm proud to say that I'm a 1/4 of the way done with it (as far as my word count goal is concerned). Some days, I'm able to knock out around 5,000 words in the novel, others are considerably lower or non-existent. I think that's because I'm forcing it, and its wearing me out.

Or maybe the Guardians are actually trying to slow me down now that I'm focusing all my attention on them. That would be weird, but they are usually the ones who get me to do what they want, so maybe they're trying to get me to slow down, LOL.

Anyway, I'm hoping to knock out a few more thousand words today. I doubt I'll reach the point of 1/3 of the way through, but maybe I can get there before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment