Sunday, October 9, 2011

Query Letters

Last night I worked on tweaking my query letter for Dark Seduction. I'm going to read through it again with fresh eyes since I was exhausted last night, but I'm hoping that the letter is polished. I also need to read through  my synopsis and see if there is anything I need to change in that. If not, then I can send to the editor who I pitched to at the conference.

Except...

I also need to work on Seduction Ignited's query letter and synopsis. Hopefully I can work on those today, but I don't want to rush it and send sub-par work. The Guardians deserve the best effort I can give them.

My wonderful hubby is home with me today, and since I hardly get to see him, I definately want to spend time with him. So, we'll see if I get any writing done today, but hopefully I can crank out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment