Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Editing

The last few months have been crazy! There is a lot going on in my life and my writing has really suffered. Thankfully I was able to write the ending of the third Immortal Guardians novel, so now I'm re-editing the rest of the book. I haven't decided when I'm going to submit it for publishing; I may start the fourth one first, or I might even work on one of my other WIPs. I never know when a Guardian is going to throw new information at me, and I don't want to miss anything before submitting (or publishing) it.

I did try to edit last night, but it was short-lived since I was already starting to get a headache (which turned into a stupid migraine - grrrr), and I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to again. The next few nights I'm going to spend time hanging out with my sweetheart since he's off work.

One thing that has really gotten me excited about writing again is getting fan mail. It's surreal, hearing from people who've read something you wrote and they actually liked (or loved) it! I still can't believe it, and I very much enjoy hearing what people think, and hearing about their favorite characters or even their favorite parts. So if anyone wants to write me, simply go to my site (katalynsage.com) and fill out the form to the left, I'll get an email from you personally. Or if you want to leave a comment, I'll see that too.

Hopefully I can keep it up so I can deliver more Guardians to my fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment