Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas

Wow, I can't believe it's Christmas already. Four nights from now I won't be able to sleep a wink because I'll be way too excited to see everyone's reactions to what they get Christmas morning. More than likely we'll be up by 5:00 am, running down the stairs in our pj's and acting like five year olds. And then after my wee little family opens all the gifts under our tree, we'll go to my Mom and Dad's house and spend some time with my brothers and sisters, and their kids too. We'll eat some Egg-Sausage Casserole, which is a time-honored tradition in my family, and in the hours after opening presents there, I'll probably be working on a special Christmas dinner for me and my fam.

Of course, the days leading up to the big day will be nuts. I still have some shopping and wrapping to do, not to mention that I have to keep my husband from sneaking a peek at his own gifts under the tree - he always tries to convince me that we should open them early... You have no idea how many times I've given into his puppy-dog eyes and pouty lip.

In addition to the normal hustle-and-bustle of the holidays, I'm really hoping to spend some quality time on the Immortal Guardians book #4. I'm really not that far from finishing it, but at the same time I feel like it's an eternity away! So here's to the holidays, and here's to my boys.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment