Monday, December 3, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it's already December. I mean, I can (who could miss all the Christmas cheer going on). I just can't believe that it came so soon!

I had every intention of having another book release this month. Really, I did. But somehow time got away from me. There's still an all-out war going on between my characters, vying for my full and undivided attention, but I've been able to focus on just TWO of them for now, the hero and heroine in the Immortal Guardians book I'm trying to finish. I'm probably only about half-way done with it, and that doesn't include edits, but at least it's coming along.

And you have no idea how bad I want to share some of it here on my blog!

My plan to fit a crap ton of writing in this weekend didn't happen, but I did get some Christmas shopping done for some of my favorites. Although, I must say that I was rather pleased with myself on how much writing I did get in last week. It may not be as much as I was able to accomplish pre-baby, but it was much better than I've been able to do lately.

Now, let's see if I can beat last week's progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment