Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2012 went by pretty fast, and some major changes happened to me during the year: I became a published author and released three books; and I became a mother, which is something I hoped and prayed for for over eleven years. 

My writing has definitely slowed down since my bundle of joy came, but I couldn't be happier. Whenever I get the chance, I work on my Immortal Guardians series, and I'm excited to say that I'm in the first-round edit phase that I put myself through before I send the work to my publisher. I know there are some scene changes coming up since I got a few things wrong, but with any hope, I'll have it ready to send to Evernight Publishing within the next few weeks.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I hope your dreams come true in this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment