Saturday, January 26, 2013

Not a trilogy anymore, folks!

I really should have posted this last night, but to be honest I've been exhausted since even before my root canal a couple of days ago. I have been internally happy-dancing around my house since it happened (my face still hurts too much to really do it), and I woke up bright and early this morning, ready to share the news... Primordial Guardians won't have just three books in the series for long.

I just signed the contract last night for the fourth novel in the Primordial Guardians series, Rapture. I've been contacted by a few fans ever since Born of Silence released, and it seems that everyone is curious about what happens to different Guardians. So, I have a question: Which character(s) do you hope Rapture is about?

I still can't believe my fourth book is contracted. It has been such a crazy year, and I couldn't be happier that I've been able to spend as much time with my boys as I've been able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment