Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh boy

I am reading an AMAZING series right now. I can't put the sucker down. But, something else has happened since I've started reading it - another new series idea. It doesn't really have anything to do with the series I'm reading, but something just triggered inside my brain.

I know what you're about to say. Really Kristie? Don't you have enough projects already?

I can't help it! I have soo many ideas floating around in here. So many characters, so many encounters, and so many amazing scenes - I can't even think straight.

So, what's my plan? Well - I'm going to try to at least type up the general idea of what this new series will be. Depending on how motivated I am by it, I might keep working on it, or I might go back and work on the 2nd book in my Guardian's series, which I'm motivated by right now as well. Those boys are close to my heart, and I hate that I've been putting them on hold.

Thankfully Raider is patient with me.

Oops - did I just say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment