Sunday, June 12, 2011

Attention? Not sure I have attention span left...

I've been a slacker with keeping up on my blogs. Oh, and with writing...

My hubby and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary, and I've found myself getting extremely distracted. I made myself find time today, and I sat down and edited Draven's book for four hours. Now, I'm going to try to work on Raider's. But why, oh why does the swimming pool have to look so tempting outside the window?

Anyone who knows me personally knows that my mind never sleeps. During all hours of the day, I'll be working on projects, but my mind is also going through the stories that I still need to write (or the one's I've written). At night, when I try to sleep, my mind does the same thing. I feel like I'll never get rest until I actually get these suckers down. Which leads me to my next comment.

My other series is pushing to the forefront. I'll be thinking of my Guardian series, and my other one will make an appearance. I only wish there were enough hours in the day to get everything down.

No comments:

Post a Comment