Friday, August 26, 2011

I Came, I Saw, I... Failed

I finally heard back on the results from the HOW contest. I tried not to get my hopes up, but, its hard when you've put a lot of work into it. At least I got some feedback that I can work with in all the upcoming revisions  I will no doubt start ASAP. Which, by the way, I've already revised the beginning of Draven's book. Most of it is completely different from what I submitted, and his had the better score (Hmmm...)

So, this is what I got.

On Draven's book (the 1st in the Immortal Guardians series), my scores were. Each judge could give a max of 135:
129
124
57


On Raider's book (the 2nd in the Immortal Guardians series), I got:
124
100
53

I could tell the same three people judged both. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment