Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The hunt for the perfect pen name

I've been on the hunt for a while for the perfect pen name. I originally started out using my regular name, but then decided to use my maiden name. Let's just say that a friend of mine scared me off that idea after using some black-market system to find absolulely every bit of information about me (I think it may have only missed my bra-size, but who knows if I just overlooked that one).

After going through about four or five more names, I think I've finally figured out. I had my heart set on a different last name (no, I won't tell you what it is), but I found out that the name I wanted happens to belong to someone who let's just say 'acts' in adult movies.

So.....

Yeah, no go there.

So after researching a lot of names and fitting it with Katalyn, I've finally decided on Katalyn Sage. Wish me luck, I'm submitting to some publishers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment