Tuesday, July 16, 2013

There's just not enough time in the day...or energy, for that matter.

I've had really good intentions of writing every day. I wake up each morning and try to plan out my day, which includes getting in some cuddle time with my baby, doing dishes and laundry, cleaning at least one room, job-hunting, and then of course writing and editing - even if I don't think I'll be able to get in some quality finger-to-keys time until 9 o'clock at night.

Right now, there are quite a few books pushing on me to write them, but it seems like whenever I get a chance to sit down and write, I'm just too tired to do it. I've thought about getting a little voice recorder so that I can tell the stories to it while I'm buzzing around throughout the day, but I'm just not sure how well that'll work.

Hmm, maybe it's time to start hunting for a nice, cheap voice recorder.

I wonder what other authors do?

No comments:

Post a Comment